$ 30.00 Excl. tax
These beautiful stainless steel safety razors are perfect for all your shaving needs. Close the loop by ditching disposable razors and making the switch to SHAVE the world from plastic!
- High-polished finish to protect from corrosion
- Comes with 10 free blades, Blade Take Back collection envelope, and hemp razor bag
- The Extra Long Razor is built with a longer handle, which some say makes it easier to shave their legs or heads. It’s really just a matter of preference!
Extra Long 4.75”
How To Use: To load the blade into the razor: Twist the bottom of the shaver handle to open the wings of the blade holder. Simply place a blade (be careful, it's sharp!) on the platform and twist the bottom in the opposite direction to tighten the blade holder wings over the blade. You're all set!
Now that you’re ready with your blade in your razor, here’s some instructions on how to shave if using a safety razor is new to you:
First, make sure you are using a good lubricating shaving cream or soap. This is very important in ensuring the blade can glide smoothly over your skin.
- Hold the razor at an angle of about 30 degrees between the blade and your skin
- Don’t apply too much pressure or pull too hard; the weight of the razor itself is acting on the blade and that is generally enough pressure for a great, close shave
- Use short strokes, especially when you first start
- Rinse the blade often as you continue shaving
*Pro tip: For an excessively excellent shave, try shaving after a shower or steam bath. The heat, water, and steam help to soften the hair for an even better shave.
You can also watch a how-to video on youtube by clicking here!
Materials: 100% Stainless Steel
Care: After each use, rinse off the blade and razor and shake to dry (note: drying the blades themselves with a towel will contribute to much quicker blade dullness). Don’t leave your razor in your shower or bathtub as this can cause rust. Store your razor and blade in a dry spot.
Packaging: Each razor comes in a hemp bag, along with 10 blades, a paper informational card and a paper envelope to store your disposed blades.
End Life: We ask that you put a maximum of 4 blade packs (40 Blades) in each envelope, please! You can drop them off at our shop in the Capitola Village or simply insert the small envelope into any other envelope at least 3.5” X 5” large and send to: Albatross Designs, PO Box 2254, Berkeley, CA 94702. For more information on Albatross’ blade take back program, click here.
More Reasons Why We Love Them:
Albatross has an amazing blade take back program, and they repurpose used blades into reusable utensil kits! They also have an initiative called A Trillion Pieces of Plastic, which urges people to commit to picking up 1,000 pieces of trash (or more!) in their lifetime.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 30.00 Excl. tax