Tough on dirt and grease! This mixture of baking soda and All-Purpose Home Cleaner Scrub works great on tubs, tiles and stove-tops. Ingredients are non-toxic, safe for your family and pets.
Product Description: Great for deep cleaning day! This cleaning scrub will get deeper than your general all purpose sprays.
- Free of dye, synthetic fragrance, preservatives and palm oil
Comes in a 12-ounce container or you can find this item offered in bulk!
- Peppermint Tea Tree: baking soda, vegetable soap [sodium cocoate, glycerin, organic coconut oil, water], organic peppermint oil, organic tea tree oil
- Unscented: Baking Soda, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Water]
Use + Care: Wet the surface you’re going to clean, sprinkle on some Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub, rub with damp cotton rag, sponge or Swedish dishcloth, rinse the surface and wipe dry.
- Best used on stainless steel, ceramic and porcelain tile and stove top.
- Avoid using on natural or sealed stone and non-stick cookware.
- Always test a new surface in an inconspicuous area to ensure baking soda won't scratch or harm finish.
The Business: Meloria is a family-run business in Chicago entirely focused on making cleaning products that work for the planet and get the job done. They only introduce a product when it meets the Big Three: It works to get your home and clothes clean, is people-friendly so it's ok to have around your home and it’s planet friendly, so you can be confident that what goes down your drain won't cause any problems. Plus, they’ve got all the certifications: Certified B-Corp, Certified Cruelty-Free, MADE SAFE Certified and 1% for the Planet member.
End Life: The container is stainless steel and cardboard and is 100% recyclable after you separate these pieces. But don’t make that move too fast, order a refill or come to the shop to scoop some from our bulk section!
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with