$ 20.99 Excl. tax
Put an end to food waste! This organic french terry cotton bag keeps produce vibrant and crisp for up to two weeks without plastic. It uses humidity and air flow to keep produce (vegetables, fruits and herbs) fresher for longer.
- Free from dyes and chemicals
- 100% organic cotton
- Ethically made in USA
- Standard - 11in x 12in - This size is great for carrots, cucumbers, peppers, baby spinach or heads of lettuce.
- Large - 11in x 17in - This size bag is recommended to hold kale, celery, zucchini, and leafy heads of lettuce or larger amounts of loose leafy greens.
- X-Large - 14in x 17in - Once called the "chef bag", this bag can fit several heads of lettuce, lots of kale, large amounts of collards, and a tremendous number of beets.
How to use:
- Wet the bag then wring it out. When damp, the cloth bag keeps moisture-loving vegetables moist and crisp in a breathable but high humidity environment.
- Rinse the produce, then shake off any excess water. Now let your Vejibag do the work!
- Store in the main compartment of your refrigerator or in a slightly opened crisper drawer. Moisture slowly evaporates from the surface of the bag to circulate air and keep the vegetables “breathing.”
- When the bag dries out after several days, re-wet slightly by running it briefly under the faucet, vegetables and all.
Tip: Feel free to mix and match your veggies to have a salad on-the-go
Materials: 100% organic french terry cotton. The thread and the tag are cotton. The tag is printed with vegetable based, food safe dye. The cotton is grown by the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative, and hand sewn by employee-owned Opportunity Threads using ethical labor practices.
Care: Turn inside out and launder with fragrance free detergent. Hang in the sun to dry or machine dry. Expect 10% shrinkage the first time as this is a 100% cotton bag.
If your bag gets stained you can safely remove most stains with an oxygen bleach, make your own environmentally friendly stain remover solution or give our stain stick (LINK) a try!
End life: Can be disposed of in your home compost. Simply cut into smaller pieces to help breakdown faster.
More reasons why we love them: 100% certified organic and ethically made. Sewn at a worker-owned facility in Valdese, North Carolina. Lastly, they work amazingly!
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 20.99 Excl. tax