- Cactus Flower: Fresh and tropical, this candle has a green, floral scent with warm coconut + vanilla and woody undertones.
- Juniper Cypress: Like a walk in a forest after the rain! Notes of herbal juniper, refreshing cypress, sweet bay laurel, uplifting eucalyptus and rich undertones of fir balsam and earthy moss.
- Vanilla Lavender: A warm, complex scent of sweet vanilla, rich amber and earthy myrrh with top notes of clary sage and lavender.
- In the Library: A comforting, nostalgic scent. Like wandering through an antique library with notes of vanilla, pepper, wood and beeswa
- Lodge: Warm, comforting and cozy with notes of sandalwood, vanilla, tobacco, saffron and black tea.
These candles are 100% pure soy wax with a cotton wick. Soy wax burns at a cooler temperature, so your candle will burn longer than a paraffin candle of the same size.
Use + Care:
Keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" before each lighting and never attempt to trim a burning candle. Glass jar becomes hot when the candle is lit. Discard the trimmed portions in the trash. Never leave wick trimmings in the candle jar. The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the jar. Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
Deerhaven Farm is a family owned and operated farm in the Santa Cruz Mountains, in the heart of the Bonny Doon Ecological Reserve. All of their products are 100% natural and free from sodium lauryl sulfates, phthalates and parabens.
Once the candle is gone, clean out the jar and re-use it for a plant, pencil holder or let us know what creative use you find for it!