Go Toob Squeeze Bottles
- Sold indvidually
- TSA-approved for carry-on travel
- LoopLock makes it the only travel bottle with a locking cap
- Contoured tube that can stand for easy filling
- Textured area on collar for writing content descriptions
- Use the LoopLock to hang the GoToob+ from a hook or carabiner, or use it to lock the cap closed
- No-drip valve easily dispenses gels and lotions; integrated rubber seal prevents leaks
Small: 1.7 fl. oz.
Medium: 2.5 fl oz.
Large: 3.4 fl oz.
Dimensions (Length X Width X Height)
Small: 50.8 X 82.55 X 38.1 mm (2 X 3.25 X 1.5 inches)
Medium: 50.8 X 101.6 X 38.1 mm (2 X 4 X 1.5 inches)
Large: 57.15 X 114.3 X 38.1 mm (2.25 X 4.5 X 1.5 inches)
Small: 1.58 oz (45 grams)
Medium: 1.76 oz (50 grams)
Large: 2.29 oz (65 grams)
Use + Care:
- The tubes and collars are dishwasher safe (top rack only). The flip caps can be hand-washed in warm, soapy water.
- We recommend throwing them in a Stasher Bag, GoToob+ tubes won't leak under normal circumstances; however, accidents can happen.
While the GoToob+ line works great with thousands of different fluids, sometimes a fluid can react, affecting the silicone of a tube, altering the fluid, or both. This is due to reactivity with silicone itself and isn't limited to the specific silicone we use for GoToob+.
*Also remember that the GoToob+ line is designed for travel, not long-term storage. Some products may change state (dry out or become less viscous) if kept in a GoToob+ for months at a time.
Human gear has a list of Non-Recommended and Recommend Testing First Products, that we suggest reading up on.
It is a good idea when using any product in a GoToob+ for the first time either to test a small amount overnight or to pack the GoToob+ in a leak proof bag for protection.
- Tube: Silicone
- Cap Valve: Silicone
- ID Ring and Cap Plastic: #5PP (Polypropylene)
- Made from FDA food-safe materials; both tube and cap are 100% BPA-free
Human Gear is based out of San Francisco, CA. They believe it's a small planet and there is no “away” to throw to. Thinking in circles instead of lines is part of changing that mindset. Their products are designed to eliminate the need for single-use plastic.
They are committed to reducing their carbon footprint (they use a carbon calculator Sustain Life) and in set their own emission reduction goals.
Human Gear has a “AfterLife” program. With AfterLife, they invite folks to send worn out items back to them and they commit to collecting those and forwarding them onto specialty recyclers or repurposing businesses that can use the old materials for new products.
If you choose not to send your toobs back to them, please trash the silicone, and recycle the plastic where accepted.