Whip it! Whip it good! Slide a little of this whipped deo on your pits for a naturally stink-free day.
Product Description: Whipped deodorant keeps you fresh with nourishing organic plant oils. It’s multi-purpose, which means it can be used in our pits, feet and inner thighs, as well as for chafing and underboob sweat!
- Organic, vegan and fair trade ingredients
- 2.3 oz
- Unscented: Arrowroot powder, sunflower seed oil, baking soda, shea fruit butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol (non-gmo vitamin E sunflower derived)
- Main Squeeze: Arrowroot powder, sunflower seed oil, baking soda, shea fruit butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol (non-gmo vitamin E sunflower derived), sweet orange oil, lime oil and bergamot oil
- Mint to Be: Arrowroot powder, sunflower seed oil, baking soda, +shea fruit butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol (non-gmo vitamin E sunflower derived), spearmint oil, tea tree oil
- Mellow Magnesium: Sunflower seed oil, magnesium hydroxide, arrowroot powder, +shea fruit butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol (non-gmo vitamin E sunflower derived), sweet orange oil, lime oil, bergamot oil
- Cedar Later: Arrowroot powder, sunflower seed oil, baking soda, shea fruit butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol (non-gmo vitamin E sunflower derived), juniper berry oil, cedarwood oil, grapefruit oil
Use + Care: Gently massage a pea-sized amount into pits. Application can stimulate the lymphatic system, supporting circulation. Everyone’s body is different, if baking soda irritates your skin, then the 'Mellow Magnesium' deodorant might be right for you.
The Business: Woman-owned and locally made in Santa Cruz, CA. Circular Living Co. Eva's background in herbal medicine and nutrition lends itself to the thoughtful formulation of each product. From renewability and purity of ingredients to plastic-free design and packaging, everything they make is intended to invite nature into your home.
End Life: Refill! We currently have Main Squeeze and Mellow Magnesium available in bulk. Otherwise, the glass jar and metal top are 100% recyclable or reusable.
Reviews Create your own review
5 stars based on 2 reviews Create your own review
Most recent reviews
10-04-2021 08:46Katie Napalm
My family has a long history of funky pits and being forever challenged to find something that works. No antiperspirants nor deodorants have ever done the trick, though, sometimes we'd find temporary success, sacrificing for more heavy duty products that were less healthy for our bodies, our planet. I've scrambled to try most every natural deodorant I could find and, about a year ago, I stumbled upon Funk Free! I'm at the end of my second jar and stocking up, buying some gifts for family here, too. I can't say enough good things about this product. I was concerned that a small company like this might not survive the pandemic and I was ready to help out, if need be! Whew. It's still here. Thank God that I found this shizz. For a little more than $2/month, I don't have to think about my stink or even reapply most of the time! This product TRULY rocks SERIOUS socks. My husband appreciates it. too lol xo Katie
Ya’ll- I just rode my bike home in 80 degree weather and do not stink! I have tried many different natural deodorants and they either 1) didn’t work and I was so so stinky or 2) worked for awhile but gave me an uncomfortable rash in my armpit. This stuff does not do either! Also, a little bit (like maybe the size of a peanut) is all you need for each pit so the jar lasts for quite a while. I’m on my third jar and am never looking back.