- Includes a durable and washable cork fabric sleeve
- USDA Certified Organic bamboo
- Made without glues or lacquers
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Natural food-safe oil finish
Size: 4” X 2.25”
Spork is made of organic bamboo, and the sleeve is made of 100% cork.
Use + Care:
Hand wash with soap and hot water then wipe dry to ensure your cork and sleeve last as long as possible. Do not place in the microwave or dishwasher, and do not leave your spork or cork sleeve soaking for prolonged periods of time.
If your spork starts to look or feel dry, re-hydrate with mineral oil or bamboo conditioning oil (found in most kitchen supply stores). To use the oil, apply several drops to a clean cloth and rub all over your utensil. Repeat this process if necessary, allowing the utensil to cure for a day or two before using again.
They are a 1% For The Planet, and B Corporation Certified.