Oxygen Brightener (bleach alternative)
32oz (4 cups) bleach alternative laundry booster.
Pro tip: You can also try it on your favorite coffee and tea mugs to cut through any buildup! Pair with our small but mighty stain stick.
Use + Care:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide: More commonly called Sodium Percarbonate. A people- and planet-friendly oxidizer, sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.
Pick Up and Delivery:
All refills are available for pick-up at both our locations. Restrictions apply for Santa Cruz local deliveries, and shipments please see How We Deliver Locally + Ship for more information.
Dry refills are packaged in paper bags and the product should be transferred to an air-tight container at home.
Liquids are packaged in a mason jar, the product can be transferred to a dispenser of your own, or you may purchase a dispenser from us separately with your order.
You will be charged a $3 deposit for each mason jar used for delivery, that you may recycle, continue reusing, or be returned in-person to one of our storefront shops for either: a donation to the Plastic Pollution Coalition OR get your deposit back in cash