Dry Shampoo for Light & Dark Hair
Lavender + Bergamot scented
- Sulfate Free
- Fragrance Free.
Depending on usage, the 2 oz size may last up to 6 months while the 4 oz may last up to a year!
Use + Care:
For best results, place a small amount of dry shampoo powder in your hands and work through your hair starting from the roots. Massage, fluff, and style your hair as usual.
The dry shampoo will begin to soak up excess oil, and give your hair volume. Brush your hair as normal. If hair still looks a bit greasy, repeat application. No water needed. Store in a cool, dry place. Works well with all hair types & colors. If you have darker hair, you can mix in some cocoa powder to give it a darker color, but we find this mixes in great with any hair color!
Remember to give your hair a chance to breathe. To prevent clogging your hair follicles, we recommend using it 1-2x a week, for oily hair up to 3x a week.
Dry Shampoo powder is best used in between washes, after the gym, while traveling, at festivals or even camping.
Certified Organic Ingredients
- Organic Arrowroot Powder - This edible root is very lightweight and has magical powers that will soak up all the excess oils from your hair safely and naturally.
- Organic Brown Rice Powder - This fine powder is rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decrease dandruff. This natural ingredient also promotes healthy hair growth and aids in oil absorption.
- Organic Horsetail (Shavegrass) Powder - This ancient ingredient contains minerals such as silica, which works to strengthen your nails and hair.
- All Natural White Clay or Black Clay (for dark color)- This powerful clay draws out metals and toxins out of the hair to purify while gently cleanses hair and scalp, without excessive drying.
- Aluminum Free Baking Soda - This high pH ingredient is free of aluminum and helps eliminate odor while gently cleansing your hair.
- Organic Essential Oils - Absolutely no fragrance used, only high quality organic essential oils that are heavily tested for any harsh chemicals
Pick Up and Delivery:
All refills are available for pick-up at both our locations. Restrictions apply for Santa Cruz local deliveries, and shipments please see How We Deliver Locally + Ship for more information.
Dry refills are packaged in paper bags and the product should be transferred to an air-tight container at home.
Liquids are packaged in a mason jar, the product can be transferred to a dispenser of your own, or you may purchase a dispenser from us separately with your order.
You will be charged a $3 deposit for each mason jar used for delivery, that you may recycle, continue reusing, or be returned in-person to one of our storefront shops for either: a donation to the Plastic Pollution Coalition OR get your deposit back in cash.