Salon-grade shampoo bars that will leave your hair feeling soft and luxurious. You’ll have no trouble leaving your shampoo bottle behind!
Great for ALL hair types and textures. Yes, really.Don’t believe us? Check out this guide on their website. Not only that, but it’s color safe, nourishing and will remove oil and build-up without that over-washed feeling.
- 4 oz bar measures 2.5” x 1”
- Lasts Approximately 1 - 5 months
- 0.75 oz bar measures 1.5” x .75”
- Lasts Approximately 2 - 6 weeks
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, stearyl alcohol, sodium methyl lauroyl taurate, glycerin, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed rice protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, amla seed oil, passion fruit seed oil, white tea leaf extract, ceramide NS, ceramide AP, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, squalane, fragrance (parfum). Read more detailed descriptions of ingredients and about synthetic fragrances.
Use + Care:
- Before first use, prime the bar by lathering in your hands and sudsing it up! (not necessary after the first shower)
- Wet your hair then wet your shampoo bar
- Gently rub the bar directly on the scalp and use your hands to lather as you would liquid shampoo. A common mistake is applying a lot of pressure on the bar, it just needs to gently graze the hair to work!
- Rinse out and follow with the conditioner bar
- Story dry to get the most the life of your bar
This woman-owned business values honesty and transparency in their pursuit of changing our shopping habits to avoid plastic and care for the environment. This means they’ve put great effort into creating hair care bars that are salon-quality for all hair types while also saving you money by making them last a darn long time. Not only that, but they LOVE their small business partners and do all they can to encourage their customers to shop locally whenever possible.
Use them until they are gone, or if you’re not as big of a fan as we are, share them with a friend.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with