$ 18.00 $ 10.80
Reveal your inner artist and make your day as colorful as you are with your own palette of Elate Pressed Eye Colors. From neutral highlights to bold statements, these shades will help you show off your professional, playful, or even rebellious sides!
Please note: Your eyeshadow powder will fit into the Elate Bamboo Palettes, or any other magnetic reusable compact. It comes in a plantable seed packaging, not within its own compact.
- Earthen is a matte neutral brown.
- Beloved is a soft medium brown with pink hues.
- Aerial is a pale pink with subtle shimmer.
- Lithe is a shimmery neutral gold.
- Lumen is a light, warm highlight with subtle shimmer.
- Modish is a plummy raspberry with a subtle shimmer
- Quintessence is a pearly peach.
- Sweet is a medium pink with warm undertones.
- Union is a matte cream with a bright finish.
- Ethereal is a creamy shimmering light gold.
- Soar is a matte vanilla highlight.
How to use:
For your eyes: apply colors to your eyelid with your favorite shadow brush. Use a soft, rounded brush for contouring in crease. For more intense color, wet your brush first, building in layers.
For lines and brows: create a paste with liquid and shadow to use as an eyeliner or browliner with an angled brush.
For your angles: use light shades as highlight or contour colors around your face.
For your lips: mix with clear gloss or balms to create your own lip color.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) Calcium Carbonate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Caprylic Triglyceride Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil) Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Packaging: The pressed eyeshadow comes in an aluminum pan, as a refill in a seed paper envelope. For use, it fits in any of our customizable paletes.
End life: Plant the seed paper envelope in a garden. The empty eyeshadow pan is recyclable.
Why else we love them:
Elate ingredients are clean, vegan and they use 90% of organic ingredients in their products!
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 18.00 $ 10.80