Hey coffee lover, are you tired of tossing your coffee filters every morning? You can wash, dry and reuse these bad boys at least 100 times!
Product Description: These cloth coffee filters brew delicious quality coffee using organic cotton sourced straight from US farms.
- 1 reusable filter per pack
- Good for at least 100 uses (3-4 months)
- Woven in South Carolina, sewn in San Leandro, CA
- No. 2: fits a variety of brewers that take standard no.2 filters.
- No. 4: fits a variety of brewers that take standard no.4 filters.
- Chemex® 6-10 Cup: This reusable Ebb Filter is uniquely designed to fit the 6-10 cup Chemex® brewers. The flap holds the filter propped high, keeping it from drooping down and blocking your flow.
Ingredients/Materials: Made from US-grown organic cotton. Every Ebb filter is crafted by farmers, millers, weavers, cutters and sewers in the US.
Use + Care: For consistently high quality brews, we recommend storing the filter in water and refrigerating between uses. After cleaning, place the rinsed, wet filter in a water-tight container, like a small jar. If that is too strange, hang-drying will work too. Your filter's brew time might increase over time. Try grinding your coffee beans more finely when the filter is new and grinding more coarsely as your filter ages.
The Business: Ebb is a woman-owned and operated business, the heart of their operation recognizes that there is no sustainability without fair labor practices. They work to create thoughtful products and choose community care, at every step in the chain of production. Made in California.
End life: Packaging is recycled, recyclable and biodegradable. Filter is biodegradable in backyard compost.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review