Looking for a fun easy to follow project, want to learn a new hobby? Learn the basics of natural dyeing with a few hand dyeing techniques.
This will make a perfect gift for anyone interested in attending craft workshops, a good way to create your own textiles and bond with your kids, family and friends!
Your Kit Includes:
- Organic Turmeric powder
- Ready to dye project of your choice -
- Clothes pins
- Rubber bands
- Manual with colorful pictures, easy to follow instructions
* You can dye upto 5 small projects with the turmeric vat prepared from this kit
You will need:
- A steel or Aluminum saucepan'
- Wooden ladle for mixing and stirring
- One cup Vinegar
- 1/4th cup table salt
- Natural fabrics, clothing, or yarn to dye
- Time Required : 2-3 hours
Suitable for beginners and kids under adult supervision, Wear old clothing and have fun :)
Why we love Adroit: Adroit is a small line of wearables hand-sewn using naturally dyed and hand-woven Ikat textiles in Fremont, California by maker, Rajni Kavula using locally sources textiles and fibers handcrafted in small batches, making one piece at a time.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review