$ 9.60 Excl. tax
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. These strips have 94% less transportation pollution than traditional detergent.
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
How to use: Each sheet comes with two strips (two loads). Simply tear one strip off for use. Place in washing machine, either in the dispenser or inside the drum.
These strips can store up to 3 years!! Compared to 6-12 months of conventional liquid detergent.
Impact: Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, Tru Earth Eco-Strips helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
Packaging: Paper bag
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA, Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil, Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Residual Water
$0.60 per sheet
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
$ 9.60 Excl. tax