Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. These strips have 94% less transportation pollution than traditional detergent.
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
How to use: Each sheet comes with two strips (two loads). Simply tear one strip off for use. Place in washing machine, either in the dispenser or inside the drum.
Impact: Over 30 billion of loads of laundry are done in North America each year, and the environmental impact is massive. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter! With so much less to truck around, and no plastic jug, Tru Earth Eco-Strips helps you lighten your load on the environment. If everyone switched to Tru Earth Eco-Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
Packaging: Paper bag
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Starch, PVA, Potassium Sorbate, Light Mineral Oil, Cocamido propyl betaine, Sodium Gluconate, Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide, Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts, Glycereth cocoate, Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside, Residual Water
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review