Low-Waste Kitchen Kit
Reduce the plastic waste in your home one routine at a time. The kitchen sink is heavy on the disposables, minimizing the plastic in your dish cleaning routine makes a big impact.
- Upcycled Soap Dish: Made with resin from surf and stand-up paddle boards, this material is living its second life! Each one will come with a unique mixture and color.
- Solid Dish Soap: Suds up and cuts grease, a little goes a long way, these dish washing blocks will last you a good while.
- Long-Handled Dish Brush + Replacement Head: Reach the deep corners of all your dishes, keep the handle and replace the head when it’s lived its fullest life.
- Swedish Dish Cloth: Soft and absorbent like a sponge or a paper towel, wash dishes and wipe counters ‘til she sparkles.
- Bamboo Pot Scraper: Get the tough gunk off pots, dishes and counters.
- Wrapped in a reusable produce bag to reuse for your low-waste grocery shopping!
Use + Care:
Use your single-use plastic products until they no longer function before switching to a low-waste alternative. The most low-waste thing you can do is get the most life out of the plastics you already have in your life. For more specific information on individual products, follow the links for each product in the product description.
The Ethos team built these kits to help relieve the tough choice of where to begin. Each product is made by low-waste businesses that specialize in different alternatives to single-use plastics.