The perfect straw to take on the go! This straw folds up (like a lil’ tent pole!) and fits perfectly into its case made out of post consumer recycled plastic. Even better, it comes with a straw cleaner that also fits perfectly into the case and a keychain...
How To Use: Take your straw out of its case, and watch it pop together before your eyes
Body: Rust-Proof Stainless Steel
Tubing: Platinum-Grade Silicone
Body: Post Consumer Recycled HDPE (High-density polyethylene, AKA plastic)
How to clean:
- When you're out and about, wash your FinalStraw in the bathroom before you leave, or sip a little water out of it, especially if you had a sticky, sugary drink.
- To wash your FinalStraw, wash the outside with soap and water, then put a dab of soap on the brush and scrub. Rinse with hot water and repeat as necessary.
- Just like everything else in your life, you should deep clean your FinalStraw every now and then to prolong its life and maintain quality.
- You can sanitize it in rapidly boiling water for 5 minutes. Use tongs to submerge your FinalStraw and prevent it from sitting on the bottom.
- Just like you and me, metal can smell for a variety of reasons. To deodorize, you can use vinegar, baking soda, and time.
End Life: FinalStraw has a straw-tirement program set in place to ensure proper recycling and repurposing of all used straws. Please send your used straw to: 3518 Fremont Avenue N #353 Seattle, WA 98103.
More Reasons Why We Love Them:
1% For The Planet. This company is committed to reducing single use plastic pollution, and to empower individuals to change their buying habits to less wasteful alternatives!
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review